Buy any used vehicle from Turnbull’s Mazda York and receive our MOT for life promise.
You need never pay for an MOT again while the car has full service history with Turnbulls and whilst you remain the current owner the vehicle.
And the MOT for life promise moves with the vehicle to the next owner enhancing its value.
See below for full Terms and Conditions,
MOT FOR LIFE OFFER – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Conditions shall apply to any person wishing to accept Turnbull’s Mazda’s free ‘MOT for Life’ Offer. Once the Offer is accepted, any work which is carried out by Turnbull’s Mazda shall be subject to their standard terms and conditions as modified from time to time. In these Conditions, the following definitions apply: “for Life” means the life of the vehicle and if the vehicle is sold the Offer shall be open to the subsequent registered owners of the vehicle from time to time.
“Initial MOT” means the free yearly MOT provided by Turnbull’s Mazda in accordance with the Offer.
MOT” means the Ministry of Transport Test.
The vehicle must have full service history; this offer is only available if the servicing of the vehicle has been carried out by Turnbulls (York) ltd.
“Offer” means the offer put forward by Turnbull’s Mazda of 1 free MOT per annum for Life for vehicles with an authentic ‘MOT for Life’ badge attached to either the vehicle or the vehicle’s service book.
In these Conditions, a person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having a separate legal personality).
1. The Offer is available to any current registered owner of a vehicle with an authentic ‘MOT for life’ badge, provided that such person is not carrying on a business which involves the buying, selling or repair of motor vehicles.
2. The Offer is subject always to Turnbull’s Mazda approving the relevant ‘MOT for Life’ badge as an authentic badge and Turnbull’s Mazda decision in that regard is final.
3. The Offer only relates to the MOT test fee and does not include any parts or labour required to repair the vehicle or other charges which may be incurred due to additional work which the vehicle requires to pass the MOT or for any other reason.
4. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
5. There is no cash alternative to the Offer.
6. If the vehicle fails the Initial MOT the subsequent re-test will also be free provided that all work required for the vehicle to pass the re-test was carried out by Turnbull’s Mazda.
7. If the vehicle fails the Initial MOT and the required work is carried out by another party, then the usual retail fee for the Initial MOT will immediately become payable and any re-test carried out by Turnbull’s Mazda will be charged at the usual retail price.
8. Bookings are subject to availability of MOT testing slots.
9. Turnbull’s Mazda reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Offer at any time.
10. Turnbull’s Mazda may update these terms and conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified on www.turnbulls-mazda.co.uk
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any dispute arising here from shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
MOT for life offer applies to all used vehicles delivered from 1st July 2014