About this role
We have an opportunity for a vehicle technician to join our Mazda Turnbulls team in York. This role will involve carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs according to Mazda standards with the aim of achieving the highest levels of customer service. Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Removal and refitting of mechanical components.
- Carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs.
- Ensure all work is carried out to Manufacturer standards.
- Adere strictly to all company Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained.
- Attend and contribute to departmental meetings.
You will be a friendly, outgoing person with a dedication to customer service. You'll enjoy working in a team and a target focused environment with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to complete different tasks efficiently and right first time. You will have good communication and mechanical skills Level 3 qualified.
- To be part of our team, you’ll need to care about our business, our customers, our brand, and your colleagues.
- You'll want to develop your career and will be committed to ongoing training and development.
- You’ll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points.
- You’ll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years.
- You’ll have a strong track record as a Technician with current qualification of mechanical level 3.
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Aftersales team at Turnbulls Mazda York then you can apply by getting in touch with us below.