...Motor Vehicle Technician
Job Type: Motor Vehicle Technician
Dealership: Turnbull’s Mazda
Salary: 24k + bonus depending on the level of experience.
Founded in 1956, Turnbull’s Mazda is one UK’s most highly respected motor retailers based in the wonderful city of York, North Yorkshire, and is still a family run business today.
An exciting opportunity has now become available at their Mazda Retailer in York for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician.
You will engage in:
• Undertaking maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
• Caring for customers’ vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
• Carrying out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
• Building a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
• Sharing skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
• Actively sharing your passion through enhancing the reputation of Turnbull’s Mazda at every opportunity when interacting with others.
• Served a recognised apprenticeship or other dealership approved training scheme.
• Obtained a City & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
• Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles.
• Receive training and maintain best practice in manual handling methods.
• Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
• A care for and attention to detail.
•Undertaken manufacturers’ training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary with additional benefits that include fantastic manufacturer training and opportunities to develop your career further.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please apply by sending your CV to the Managing Director via email to; email@example.com